- Release Date – December 10, 2019
- Solo Adventure Date – January 2019
- 140 New Cards (normal are 135 cards)
- 10 new Legendary Dragon cards, including one for each Hearthstone class. Further supporting the draconic theme are new Dragon Breath cards available to each class that provide an added bonus if you’re holding a Dragon.
- The evil classes will get 3 legendary cards in total: Galakrond + 2 other legendaries
- New Mechanics – Invoke Cards (for Galakrond, a new Hero Card) & Side Quests
- Galakrond rises as five powerful new 7-cost Hero cards available to the five League of E.V.I.L. classes–Shaman, Rogue, Priest, Warrior, and Warlock. Play a dragon cultist minion or a spell with the Invoke keyword at any time to trigger the effect of Galakrond’s Hero Power. Invoke multiple times and you can upgrade your Galakrond Hero card into his two stronger forms
- Druids, Hunters, Mages, and Paladins can earn valuable rewards by completing new Sidequests. While they don’t start in your hand, you can have two of each in a deck and they can even be played alongside other Quests and Sidequests! Sidequests work with Quest synergie cards like Questing Explorer (Source) and can be generated from cards like Magic Trick (Source).